Charity Fishing Competition 2018
MAJOR PRIZES FOR
Closest to Average Weight Mens, Womens and Kids Divisions
AWESOME AUCTION ITEMS on the night
TICKETS (includes BBQ dinner):
- $30 Adults
- $20 Kids 15 & under
3pm-4pm weigh in at Pitch Sports Bar followed by BBQ dinner, prize giving and auction.
All children to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
|Ticket||Price||Add to cart|
HELP US TO HELP CALEB
Caleb was only four years old when he was diagnosed with high risk neuroblastoma in 2016, and now at only 6 years old, he has been through so much. Ever since Caleb’s illness was discovered his treatment plan has been very aggressive and this brave little man has had to fight every step of the way.
This special family is so deserving of any help we can give them, to move forward and start creating many happy memories together.
All proceeds will be donated to Caleb Kupa and his family.
LIMITED TO 100 TICKETS – SO GET IN QUICK!
Fishing starts from 6am Easter Sunday.
You must be at the prize giving to claim prizes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Fishing commences no earlier than 6am on the day and weigh in strictly between 3pm – 4pm at Pitch Sports Bar.
- All anglers must have a current Lake Taupo Fishing Licence and adhere to all rules and conditions stated on the licence.
- In the event of a tie the first fish over the scales takes the prize.
- There will be no event briefing. All entrants are expected to participate in accordance with these rules and in the spirit of this event.
- Each boat must carry the minimum safety equipment and it is essential that all boats carry either a VHF Radio or a cellular phone.
- All prize winning anglers must attend prize giving to receive their prize, or it will be forfeited.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation, please join us at Pitch Sports Bar for a BBQ meal, spot prizes, and auction items from 4pm. No refunds will be given.
- All entrants, boat owners, and spectators participate at their own risk. The organisers, promoters, sponsors or any other part connected with the event accept absolutely no responsibility for personal injury, loss or damage to property, regardless of the cause.
- Fishing on the lake must be from a boat only. NO RIVER FISHING.
- One fish per angler to be weighed in for Prize Giving. No undersized fish.
Kindly brought to you by: