At Trev Terry Marine we have a long established team of factory trained technicians and a very well equipped workshop with the latest in Yamaha and Evinrude diagnostic tools.
Our parts department stock the fastest moving parts to keep you out on the water, and back up from the largest outboard manufactures ensure an efficient turn around if any other unexpected items are required.
Remember we have a 100% guarantee of workman ship and all our genuine parts have a 12 month warranty
Some of the services we offer include:
- Quality advice
- General servicing outboards and inboards all brands
- Yamaha Waverunner service and repairs
- Owner orientation and product training
- Diagnosis and repairs
- Engine reconditioning
- Gear box rebuilding
- Propeller selection and repairs
- Power trim and tilt system repairs
- Steering system replacement and conversions
- Electronic and all accessory installations Complete installs from bow to stern
- Trailer repairs and brake installation
- Pick- up and delivery
- Upholstery repairs seats, carpet or canopies
- Boat building and fiberglass repairs / modifications
- Battery systems, maintenance chargers and solar charge system
- Fuel system cleaning Engine repowers (trading to a new fuel efficient engine)
- Pre purchase inspections
- Insurance repairs
- Boat salvage and submersed engine repairs
- Wakeboard poles, wake towers and ballast systems
- Stereo systems
- Fishing setups, live bait tank rod holders
There is too much to list, but we can handle almost any installation or repair that you require on your boat.
Don’t forget we sell all this equipment too and being a member of the largest privately owned buying group (MarineLink) we will have the best price with the latest products.
Please help us by having your boats maintenance completed in the winter time so we have time available in the summer months to keep everyone on the water enjoying well-earned holidays with family and friends.
Sign up for our service reminders and winter service promotions by entering your details at the bottom of the page.
Remember Safe boating to ensure their services aren’t required!