The 15F is a standout in Yamaha’s portable range and has proven to be one of Australia’s favourite outboards. Lightweight and easy to transport the 15F has a reputation built on years of reliable and powerful performance.
For boaters who want to cruise to their favourite fishing spot with speed and confidence, the 15F is the perfect motor.
- Light weight and easy to transport with fold away handles
- Standard alternator/ lighting coil
- Great for car toppers, small fishing rigs, inflatables and tenders
- CDI ignition provides automatic spark advance to provide maximum power throughout the whole RPM range
- Loop charging boosts power and fuel efficiency
- Comes standard with shallow water drive, an extremely useful feature when tackling rivers, estuaries and creeks.
Engine Type: 2-Stroke, In-line 2
Bore x Stroke (mm): 56 x 50
Fuel Tank Capacity (l): 24.0
Displacement (cc): 246.0
Recommended Maximum RPM: 4500-5500
Fuel Management: Carb
OEDA Emission Rating: 1
Lubrication System: Pre-mixing
Alternator Output: Optional with rectifier
Gear Ratio: 2.08 : 1
Starter System: Manual
Operation Method: Tiller handle
Trim and Tilt Method: Manual tilt
Command Link Gauges
Transom Height (mm [inch]): S: 440 [7.3] | L: 567 [22.3]
Dry Weight (kg): S: 36 | L: 38