An extremely versatile engine that suits a range of applications. The 8C is light enough to be a great portable engine but also has enough power to push you along at a pleasant cruising speed.
Great fuel economy as well as reliability that is second to none makes this engine a top seller.
- Light weight and easy to transport.
- Standard alternator/ lighting coil allows you to run a spotlight.
- Great for car toppers, small fishing rigs, inflatables and tenders
- CDI ignition provides automatic spark advance to provide maximum power throughout the whole RPM range
- Comes standard with shallow water drive, an extremely useful feature when tackling rivers, estuaries and creeks.
||4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 2
|Bore x Stroke
||56 x 43 mm
|Recommended Max RPM
||12V – 80W
||12V – 6A with Rectifier Regulator (optional)
|Trim & Tilt Method
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||2.08 : 1
|OEDA Emission Rating
- F8FMHS : 435 mm (17.1 in)
- F8FMHL : 562 mm (22.1 in)
- F8FMHS : 40 kg
- F8FMHL : 41 kg