GME UHF TX675TP 2 Watt Handheld Radios Twin Pack
$219.99 (included GST)
Out Of Mobile Phone Reception?
The TX675 2 watt UHF CB two way radio is both compact and lightweight with up to 14 hours battery life. This convenient handheld has a flexible detatchable antenna, rotary power/volume control and a USB multi-charging system for charging on the go. Available in both single and twin packs, the twin pack contains a twin desktop charger and 12V vehicle charger.
These two way radios are 14 hours operating time using low output power, 10 hours using high output power. Based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode.
- 2.0/0.5 watt RF power: Selectable transmitter power allows you to conserve battery power when transmitting in close range by using the Low Power setting.
- 14 hours operation – 1600mAh Li-Ion battery
- Unique USB multi-charge system allows for easy recharging while on the go
- Lightweight and Compact
- Removable and flexible high performance antenna
- Rotary power and volume control
- User programmable duplex function
- VOX hands free mode
- 477 MHz (UHF CB), 80 channels
- Power save feature
- Calling tone and roger beep
- Microprocessor controlled frequency synthesiser
- User programmable scan function
- Dual Watch: Monitors two channels simultaneously.
- CTCSS & DCS : A built-in Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System and a Digital Coded Squelch option provide quiet channel operation.
- High contrast backlit LCD for night viewing
- Keypad Lock: Prevents accidental button presses
In the Box:
- 2 x TX675 Radios
- 2 x Belt Clips
- 2 x Li-ion battery packs (1600 mAh)
- AC adaptor
- USB/Micro USB lead
- Twin desktop charger
- 12v vehicle charger
- Instruction manual
Some reviews from our customers
Service was very good and when my kids were running around which I was trying my best to control them rather than judge me they were given some lollies and I was also helped with taking my new bbq, which I am stoked with across the road to the car. The price on the Webber bbqs seem to be similar where ever you go but the service went above and beyond.
Seem to be THE place to go for boat advice and parts in the Taupo region
Had a problem with my trolling motor whilst on holiday. Trev Terry (Kinloch) fixed it immediately which meant I could make the most of my time off.