Lowrance Hook2-4x GPS Fishfinder
$179.99 (included GST)
Very Limited Supply as demand so strong!
NEW MODEL RANGE! MEET THE WORLDS EASIEST FISHFINDER!
HOOK2-4x GPS Bullet Skimmer CE ROW The world’s easiest fishfinder.
HOOK2 4x GPS Bullet offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar.
Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 4x GPS features wide-angle, Broadband sonar coverage, plus a simple and accurate GPS Plotter. Just plug it in and fish, it’s that easy.
Comes with Transducer & Mount.
Key Features of HOOK2-4x GPS
4-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn’t get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Lowrance® Wide-Angle Broadband sonar
- Stay on the fish more easily with proven Lowrance® Broadband sonar, delivering the best traditional sonar views.
Built-in GPS Plotter
- Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
|Display Size||4.3in (109mm)|
|Display Resolution||480 x 272|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Sonar Frequency||200 kHz|
|Sonar Max Power||200w RMS|
|Sonar Max Depth||500ft (152m)|
|Sonar Alarm||Shallow, Fish, Depth|
|GPS Type||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS|
|Waypoints, Routes & Trails|
|Routes||6 routes (150 max. route point per route)*|
|Trails||7 trails (4,000 max. trail points)|
*Waypoints and Routes share the same memory, saving more of one means less of the other
Some reviews from our customers
Robin (Biggles) Maindonald
Thanks a heap Lisa, Denis, Rhys, Brock and Michael and the rest of the team at Trev Terry Marine, you're a great people and your company is fantastic and I will not hesitate to recommend your company to all who ask where I got my boat.
Seem to be THE place to go for boat advice and parts in the Taupo region
Had a problem with my trolling motor whilst on holiday. Trev Terry (Kinloch) fixed it immediately which meant I could make the most of my time off.