Lowrance Hook2-5 Tripleshot Combo
$929.99 (included GST)
HOOK2-5 TripleShot Aus/NZ The world’s easiest fishfinder.
HOOK2 5 TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 5 features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, high-detail AUS/NZ regional map, or worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish, it’s that easy.
Key Features of the Hook2-5 TripleShot
5-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn’t get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
- TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping
- Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
- Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
Complete with transducer.
Yes we can install it, ask for a quote!
Some reviews from our customers
Robin (Biggles) Maindonald
Thanks a heap Lisa, Denis, Rhys, Brock and Michael and the rest of the team at Trev Terry Marine, you're a great people and your company is fantastic and I will not hesitate to recommend your company to all who ask where I got my boat.
Bryce Gliddon,Sales Assistant at TrevterrymarineLake Taupo helped me purchase my 16ft reflex cobalt boat two months ago.
Bryce was always extremely helpful providing me with the appropiate information that I required during the sales process.He conducted himself professionally,and his communication skills and service delivary is excellent.I was very impressed by the way Bryce always answered his cell phone immediately even after hours at night when necessary.This gave me confidence and reassurance that I was dealing with a gentleman whom was "on the ball".
I experienced two minor issues during this period and Bryce attended to this efficiently,consequently referring these matters to his team.I consider him a reliable,caring, loyal sales assistant and have no hestitaion in referring Bryce or completing business with him in the future.
Professionalism combined with a friendly, candid approach and willingness to make an effort for the customer.