Lowrance Hook2-7 Splitshot Combo
$989.99 (included GST)
HOOK2-7 SplitShot Aus/NZ The world’s easiest fishfinder.
HOOK2-7 SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2-7 SplitShot features wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in, high-detail AUS/NZ regional map, or worldwide basemap. Just plug it in and fish, it’s that easy.
Key Features of the Hook2-7 SplitShot
7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn’t get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping
- Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in AUS/NZ regional map.
- You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
- Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
Comes with transducer.
Yes we can install it, ask for a quote!
Some reviews from our customers
I brought my boat in to the service dept for a o/heating issue, Rhys and the team bent over backwards to resolve the issue and the cost was more than fair. Kim was very helpful with the boat insurance and it was simple & less painful than I was expecting. Whenever I come into the shop I,m always greeted with a hello and a smile. No complaints from me. Keep up the great work team. Kind regards Brendan Humby
Seem to be THE place to go for boat advice and parts in the Taupo region
Professionalism combined with a friendly, candid approach and willingness to make an effort for the customer.