Lowrance HOOK2-7 TripleShot Combo
$1,159.99 (included GST)
Very Limited Supply as demand so strong!
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 7 TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 7 features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a built-in basemap. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it’s that easy.
The world’s easiest fish finder, HOOK2 7 TripleShot helps you have a more enjoyable day on the water by removing the hassle of making adjustments with a simple menu layout, easy access to key features and game-changing Lowrance® Autotuning sonar. You will be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change. You just fish and let HOOK2 take care of sonar performance – performance powered by TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar. Anglers will cover more water in less time and find fish and fish-holding structure more easily with TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar. TripleShot features wide-angle, High CHIRP sonar — with double the sonar coverage of most fish finders — plus, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™. Returning to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one is easy with the navigation features in HOOK2
Key Features of the Hook2-7 TripleShot
7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn’t get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
- TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in detailed mapping
- Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring a detailed AUS/NZ regional map.
- You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP®, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
microSD card slot
- Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
Yes we can install it and show you how it works!
Some reviews from our customers
Excellent service. Mike at Kinloch was good and communicated well regarding the issues we had with delays.
Bryce Gliddon,Sales Assistant at TrevterrymarineLake Taupo helped me purchase my 16ft reflex cobalt boat two months ago.
Bryce was always extremely helpful providing me with the appropiate information that I required during the sales process.He conducted himself professionally,and his communication skills and service delivary is excellent.I was very impressed by the way Bryce always answered his cell phone immediately even after hours at night when necessary.This gave me confidence and reassurance that I was dealing with a gentleman whom was "on the ball".
I experienced two minor issues during this period and Bryce attended to this efficiently,consequently referring these matters to his team.I consider him a reliable,caring, loyal sales assistant and have no hestitaion in referring Bryce or completing business with him in the future.
Friendly, concise and well informed staff.Always served with a smile and helped out to achieve what I need.I feel I'm a valued client.