Lowrance Hook2-7x GPS Tripleshot Fishfinder
$779.99 (included GST)
HOOK2-7x TripleShot The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2-7x TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar.
Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2-7x TripleShot features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS Plotter. Just plug it in and fish, it’s that easy.
Key Features of the Hook2-7x TripleShot
7-inch SolarMAX™ Screen
- Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
Automated sonar settings
- You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn’t get any easier.
Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
- TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
Built-in GPS Plotter
- Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS Plotter
Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation
- Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
|Display Size||7.0in (178mm)|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480|
|Display Type||Color TFT|
|Sonar Broadband Frequency||200 kHz/High CHIRP|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Frequency||455/800 kHz|
|Sonar Broadband Max Power||200w RMS|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Max Power||500w RMS|
|Sonar Broadband Max Depth||500ft (152m)|
|Sonar DownScan™/SideScan Max Depth||DownScan™: 300ft (91.4m) SideScan: 300ft (91.4m) Left and Right|
|Sonar Alarm||Shallow, Deep, Arrival, Depth|
|GPS Type||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS|
|Waypoints, Routes & Trails|
|Routes||6 routes (150 max. route point per route)*|
|Trails||7 trails (2,900 max. trail points)|
*Waypoints and Routes share the same memory, saving more of one means less of the other
Some reviews from our customers
Justin & Anthea Poihipi
Thank you so much for the amazing service & advice you all gave us when purchasing the senator IS 400 on Saturday (Envee). Everyone we dealt with was awesome and nothing was too much trouble. We know our purchase wasn’t massive in terms of some boats but for us it was a big purchase and the team at Trev Terry Maine treated us like we were spending millions and made everything easy! Everyone was helpful, professional and personable. Thanks so much the team at Trev Terry Marine Taupo, you guys rock!! The boat is amazing and it also catches fish!!!
I am long term customer, and appreciate the good service.
Professionalism combined with a friendly, candid approach and willingness to make an effort for the customer.