MAXWELL AA560 WINDLASS CONTROLLER AND RODE COUNTER
$999.95 (included GST)
- Preset stopping point and docking alarm on retrieval
- One-touch function to deploy and retrieve a preset length of rode
- Adjustable back lit display in feet, metres or fathoms
- Graphic LCD screen featuring intuitive user interface for simple operation
- Displays windlass speed and direction
- Safety lock to help protect against accidental windlass deployment
- Logs windlass operation hours to help ensure regular windlass maintenance
- Weather cover and choice of black or gray console
Kit includes 1 console, 1 sensor, 1 magnet
- Windlass monitoring from the helm
- Simple Plug & Play sensor installation
- Accurate information for all-chain or combination rope/chain rodes
- Flexibility of magnet and sensor gap from 3mm to 50mm
- Easy set up
- Multiple unit installation options – combine with other Maxwell AA products for total windlass control
- Fits all DC, AC and hydraulic windlasses
- Inbuilt diagnostics for troubleshooting installation issues
Some reviews from our customers
Bryce Gliddon,Sales Assistant at TrevterrymarineLake Taupo helped me purchase my 16ft reflex cobalt boat two months ago.
Bryce was always extremely helpful providing me with the appropiate information that I required during the sales process.He conducted himself professionally,and his communication skills and service delivary is excellent.I was very impressed by the way Bryce always answered his cell phone immediately even after hours at night when necessary.This gave me confidence and reassurance that I was dealing with a gentleman whom was "on the ball".
I experienced two minor issues during this period and Bryce attended to this efficiently,consequently referring these matters to his team.I consider him a reliable,caring, loyal sales assistant and have no hestitaion in referring Bryce or completing business with him in the future.
Well we bought a boat from Trevor Terry Marine,and they were so nice to deal with..so helpful in many ways. I am living in Tauranga and we still service our boat with Trevor Terry Marine
Chris, Craig, and Jacob all have been very helpful with my boat project.