The Element S series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters—Select your destination and let Element’s fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way. Engineered for simplicity and affordable performance, Element S will quickly become your trusted cruising companion. A quad-core processor offers responsive performance and Element’s all weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful colour. The Element S has a built-in single channel CHIRP sonar compatible with Raymarine CPT-S transducers.
Element’s simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confidence. Once underway, Element S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favourite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favourite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
Raymarine Quantum Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology.
Setting a new standard for compact solid state radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi and thin cabling simplifies installation plus Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and substantially reduced power consumption.
Superior Radar Imaging
FLIR’s exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality
CHIRP Pulse Compression
- Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range
- CHIRP Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges
Small Target Detection
Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns.
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD
- Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces
- Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables
Energy Efficient and Lightweight Design
- Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
- Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby)
- Extended vessel battery life when under sail
Element S with Q24W radar
7 S with LHNZ Chart and Q24W Wireless CHIRP Radar, 9 S with LHNZ Chart and Q24W Wireless CHIRP Radar, 12 S with LHNZ Chart and Q24W Wireless CHIRP Radar