RESQLINK 406 GPS PLB
$499.95 (included GST)
LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! SIKA SHOW STOCK
ResQLink offers more power output than larger models. Ideal for boating, canoeing, camping, hunting, kayaking or mountain climbing.
Featuring three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the Res-Q-Link quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. What’s more, the Res-Q-Link is small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket and will float if accidentally dropped overboard. It’s reliable signaling technology that has saved more than 26,800 lives since 1982.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink+ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink+ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. Search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink+.
No subscription fees Floats Super bright LED strobe Onboard 66 channel GPS Self-test and GPS test features Typical performance 35hrs Non-hazmat battery.
- Size: 1.3 x 1.9 x 3.9″ (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
- Weight: 130grams with lanyard
- Battery, Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery, Replacement Interval: Replacement due 6 years from date of manufacture or 5 years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds 24hrs @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Typical Performance: 35hrs @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery, Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1hr., 33 ft (10 m) @10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Radiated Power: 6.3W (406 MHz); 50mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Accessories: Attachment clip included
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes
Claim your $50 Rebate for Limited Time!
Some reviews from our customers
Bryce Gliddon,Sales Assistant at TrevterrymarineLake Taupo helped me purchase my 16ft reflex cobalt boat two months ago.
Bryce was always extremely helpful providing me with the appropiate information that I required during the sales process.He conducted himself professionally,and his communication skills and service delivary is excellent.I was very impressed by the way Bryce always answered his cell phone immediately even after hours at night when necessary.This gave me confidence and reassurance that I was dealing with a gentleman whom was "on the ball".
I experienced two minor issues during this period and Bryce attended to this efficiently,consequently referring these matters to his team.I consider him a reliable,caring, loyal sales assistant and have no hestitaion in referring Bryce or completing business with him in the future.
Well we bought a boat from Trevor Terry Marine,and they were so nice to deal with..so helpful in many ways. I am living in Tauranga and we still service our boat with Trevor Terry Marine
Friendly, concise and well informed staff.Always served with a smile and helped out to achieve what I need.I feel I'm a valued client.