Schumacher SPI 12V-10A Battery Charger
$209.99 (included GST)
Battery Charger / Maintainer – Model SPI10
- 10 Amp Automatic – Microprocessor Controlled – Multi-stage charging for added precision, safety and battery life.
- Hook Attachment – Hang outside the work area for safety and convenience.
- Scrolling Digital Messaging – The easy-to-read, animated display provides step-by-step instructions to properly charge your battery.
- Language Button – Press to select English, Français, Deutsch.
- For most battery types – AGM, Standard, Gel Cell, Calcium, Start/Stop – Extends battery life – up to 2 years longer.
Some reviews from our customers
I brought my boat in to the service dept for a o/heating issue, Rhys and the team bent over backwards to resolve the issue and the cost was more than fair. Kim was very helpful with the boat insurance and it was simple & less painful than I was expecting. Whenever I come into the shop I,m always greeted with a hello and a smile. No complaints from me. Keep up the great work team. Kind regards Brendan Humby
Bryce Gliddon,Sales Assistant at TrevterrymarineLake Taupo helped me purchase my 16ft reflex cobalt boat two months ago.
Bryce was always extremely helpful providing me with the appropiate information that I required during the sales process.He conducted himself professionally,and his communication skills and service delivary is excellent.I was very impressed by the way Bryce always answered his cell phone immediately even after hours at night when necessary.This gave me confidence and reassurance that I was dealing with a gentleman whom was "on the ball".
I experienced two minor issues during this period and Bryce attended to this efficiently,consequently referring these matters to his team.I consider him a reliable,caring, loyal sales assistant and have no hestitaion in referring Bryce or completing business with him in the future.
Had a problem with my trolling motor whilst on holiday. Trev Terry (Kinloch) fixed it immediately which meant I could make the most of my time off.