Simrad GO5 XSE with TotalScan with Transducer & NZ Chart
$1,239.95 (included GST)
GO5’s compact size makes it an ideal choice for small runabout boats with limited dash space. Nav+ chart card of NZ and TotalScan transducer.
Get more from every day on the water with the Simrad GO5 XSE, a perfect fit for compact sportboats and dayboats. Behind its super-bright touchscreen lies a chartplotter with built-in GPS receiver, and Wi-Fi access to the latest charts and updates. Control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data and more over NMEA 2000, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technologies: cruise with confidence using ForwardScan forward-looking sonar, or find fish like a pro with Broadband Sounder CHIRP sonar plus StructureScan HD SideScan and DownScan Imaging.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Plan smarter with TripIntel technology
- 5-inch flush or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Broadband echosounder with CHIRP
- Built-in ForwardScan sonar (transducer required)
- Built-in StructureScan imaging (transducer required)
- Built-in GoFree Wi-Fi
- NMEA 2000 compatible
Some reviews from our customers
David & Caroline Mann
Service was quick effective and communication was great. All members of the team I came into contact with were friendly and professional
I am long term customer, and appreciate the good service.
Always go above and beyond the call of duty. Top team top service top company.