Simrad RS20 VHF Radio
$409.99 (included GST)
- Replaces the current RS12 entry level VHF
- NMEA2000 connectivity for advanced functionality like backlight grouping when connected to Simrad MFD’s
- NMEA0183 connectivity
- Receive GPS data from a compatible GPS unit
- Output DSC (for DSC call), DSE ( for enhanced position when doing Lat/Long request and Buddy Track).
- New front mountable mechanical design for easy installation
- Low profile design to align with style of Simrad MFD’s
- Full inbuilt country specific channel banks
- no requirement for LC programming or cloning
Start up wizard
- Region & Country selection
- Enter MMSI
- Call sign
- GPS source selection
- Time offset
Improved SCAN features
- ALL SCAN
- ALL CHANNELS + 16
- MY CHANNELS
- MY CHANNELS + 16
- Customizable favourite functions
- VHF info
- My Channels
- Set Channels as favourite channels
- Enter favourite channel mode by long pressing channel dial
- Only favourite channels will be included in channel scrolling
Track up to 5 Buddies!
Track buddy is a feature that automatically requests the position of another VHF radio. Simply enter the MMSI of the VHF into your contact list, then start tracking!
- New feature for Simrad entry level VHF radios
- Polls your contacts for their Lat/Long position automatically
- Can be set to 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
- Displays the position on a compatible chart plotter
- Great for keeping track of friends, family or vessels you need to know the position of
Some reviews from our customers
I brought my boat in to the service dept for a o/heating issue, Rhys and the team bent over backwards to resolve the issue and the cost was more than fair. Kim was very helpful with the boat insurance and it was simple & less painful than I was expecting. Whenever I come into the shop I,m always greeted with a hello and a smile. No complaints from me. Keep up the great work team. Kind regards Brendan Humby
Douglas & Patricia Low
Your team took the time to listen and understand what we were wanting and came up with the right solution.
Professionalism combined with a friendly, candid approach and willingness to make an effort for the customer.